Being an entrepreneur is not an easy task. Sometimes the job could be really challenging, rewarding, satisfying, and even frustrating. The world has witnessed some of the great names who actually dared to do things in a different way. Be it Steve Jobs or Bill Gates, all the huge names had humble beginning with their life filled with phases.
There are over 400 million entrepreneurs in the world today. We can’t even imagine the change these many minds can bring to the world if they remain motivated. These are some positive thoughts from Entrepreneurs of all time.
- “Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.” — Steve Jobs
- “It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.” — Bill Gates
- “It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently.” — Warren Buffett
- “I knew that if I failed I wouldn’t regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying.” — Jeff Bezos, founder and CEO Amazon
- “You don’t need to have a 100-person company to develop that idea.” — Larry Page, Google co-founder
- “Before dreaming about the future or marking plans, you need to articulate what you already have going for you – as entrepreneurs do.” — Reid Hoffman, LinkedIn co-founder
- “If you just work on stuff that you like and you’re passionate about, you don’t have to have a master plan with how things will play out.” — Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook founder
- “See things in the present, even if they are in the future.” — Larry Ellison, Oracle co-founder